Join our team of creatives! Keystone Resources is looking for a talented individual with front-end development skills and a strong sense of design to develop innovative and strategic brand, marketing, and communications solutions.
The ideal candidate is a front-end developer motivated to combine design and programming to build web-based solutions for clients. You will translate framework designs using current coding practices to produce accessible, efficient and dynamic websites. Working with the entire team, you will bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Create high-fidelity prototypes that match wireframes and mockups from website designer to determine data structures for new web services.
- Build and maintain development and production web applications.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility and accessibility of website designs
- Collaborating with team members and clients
- Website/Email troubleshooting
- Multimedia design and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in communications related field
- At least three years experience designing and developing websites
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient to expert-level understanding of core front-end web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, web markup)
- Back-end knowledge is a plus point
- Managing/troubleshoot domain and webhosts/server, commerce management (Prestashop)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Ability to implement responsive design
- Be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
Working Condition & Physical Requirements
- This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, this position can regularly require long hours and frequent deadline works.
- Travel: primarily local during the business day
- The ability to lift 25 pound boxes to a height of 3-4 feet moving them in and out of vehicle and climbing the stairs with them
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the day, while working at a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients, the public, and co-workers he/she must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations utilizing active listening skills while providing a high level of customer service and teamwork
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Keystone Resources
Founded in 2002, Keystone Resources is a full-service marketing agency based in Houston. We are small, close-knit team specializing in design, digital, and proposal management. We operate with creative, dedicated and responsive service to our clients and our community.