We are excited to announce that we are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing agency. We’re growing as an agency, and with the right person, we will have the ability to grow and succeed even more. If you think you might be the right person (or know the right person), then keep reading!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of Keystone Resource’s and client’s digital strategies and online community management, managing engagement and interactivity with our audience, fostering community spirit, and developing and implementing integrated digital campaigns. Campaigns might include social media posts, paid advertising, email marketing, blog marketing, and search engine optimization tactics as well as preparing and modifying reports.
The Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for the day-to-day editing, updating and curating of Keystone and clients’ websites and social media content, as well as the interpretation of user analytics.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will help plan, schedule, implement and evaluate digital initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral member of the Marketing team with responsibility for building effective digital campaigns, including media selection and scheduling, campaign messaging and creative execution.
Please send cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator position shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Attend relevant client meetings and take notes disseminating to team afterward
- Conduct research and analyze customer behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences)
- Creatively envision macro and micro needs in order to design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Manage effective tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Manager
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports via the collection and analysis of data using tools such as Google Analytics
- Collaborate with the design department to produce exceptional promotional materials
- Consistently generate clear marketing copy for necessary channels: social media, emails, blogs, website, etc.
- Work with Marketing Manager to organize promotional activities for new product and service launches
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts with Marketing Manager
- Well-versed in managing social media sites
- Improve paid marketing efforts such as SEM and display advertising
- Understand Email Marketing best practices and lead generation through Email Marketing
- In association with the Marketing Manager, devise, implement, and assess Keystone’s and client’s digital marketing plans including building and executing social media strategies and campaigns
- Ensure the timely and efficient management of both web and promotional activities within prescribed budgets and ensuring that approvals processes are adhered to
- Consistent updating of Keystone’s and client’s social media sites, including devising appropriate answers to questions, sourcing images and video clips, naming and uploading images, copy, competitions, promotions, and online events.
- Monitor all social media accounts, hashtags, and key search terms to protect the Keystone brand online
- Assist in devising briefs and site maps for web designers and developers that demonstrate an awareness of best practices in navigation and user interface design as well as digital marketing needs for the project.
- Keep abreast of new social media platforms and online marketing trends making recommendations for the continued improvement of Keystone’s digital marketing and communication’s strategy as appropriate.
- Research and implement online advertising opportunities incorporated into campaigns
- Undertake other work as required by the Marketing Manager
- Assist with any proofing of client or internal proposals as needed.
- Oversee and assist in developing content for websites (some with organic SEO content), blogs, emails, newsletters, social media for Keystone Resources and/or our clients.
- Ensure 75% of your total time is billable to clients
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
- 3-5 years Experience in the Digital Marketing workforce
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with multiple research methods and use of data analytics software
- Experience with SEO and SEM campaigns
- Experience with content development (including but not limited to: websites, marketing collateral, social media posts, blogs, emails, etc.)
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with dynamic job responsibilities and priorities
- Accuracy/Attention to detail in all facets of communication and documentation
- Demonstrates initiative/”hunger” and passion for digital marketing
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Google Adwords and Google Anayltics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Indesign is a plus
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, this position can regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work.
- The ability to lift 25-pound boxes to a height of 3-4 feet moving them in and out of vehicle and climbing the stairs with them
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the day, while working at a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients, the public, and co-workers he/she must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations utilizing active listening skills while providing a high level of customer service and teamwork
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Keystone Resources
Founded in 2002, Keystone Resources is a full-service marketing agency based in Houston. We are small, close-knit team specializing in design, digital, and proposal management. We operate with creative, dedicated and responsive service to our clients and our community.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com.